Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Hello Friday!

Since the client requested for a sneak peek so I just randomly chose whatever attractive photos my sore eyes saw ha-ha-ha! Today, we got so tired due to unimportant long traffic from Plaza Indonesia to FX which is supposedly only took around 15 minutes with no traffic. But was so happy as well that we had our favorite food at the street stall in front of Plaza Indonesia. Their street stall sells a lot of good food in very reasonable price which made both of us addicted and craved for long. Actually, it's such a lovely friday when I recalled back and also we got a new offer, a new challenge and feel so much bless for the upcoming exhibition in this month and looking forward for more exhibitions in the future. This time, with a proper team, we are looking forward for presenting our kids' photography business in a lot better and more presentative ways. I'm quite groggy but I know HE have given this task at the right time and we just need to grab the opportunity and BE BETTER.

And once again, my time flew just like that, had no idea what I did but it's almost 2.30am in here and both of my eyes are just craving for a good sleep! Time flew too fast most of time and I hope I can utilized time in a better way and start to grown up.  Anyway, here are my favorite images from Denver's birthday and more photos can be seen at my kids' photography page on Facebook : Lil Sunshine Photography and don't forget to like and share :D! 




No comments:

Post a Comment